500 WATTS TC-500W UNIVERSAL SOCKET STEP UP STEP DOWN VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER
500 Watts TC-500W Universal Socket Step Up Step Down Voltage Transformer, This is a Step Up/Down Transformer that will allow you to use your 220- 240 Volts items in North America(110 Volts) and Vice versa
Product Code: SSTC-500W Product ID: 234 Product sold by: samstores.com
In Stock New
Ship within 24 hours. Most orders delivered to any of the 48 US states in just 3-7 business days!
Sam Stores provides an amazing product in the form of the TC-500W universal socket step up step down voltage transformer. It has a maximum capacity of 500 watts. This transformer which can step up voltage from 110/120/ volts to 220/240 volts or step down voltage from 220/240 volts to 110/120 volts. It has an on off switch with an indicator lamp. There are 3 outlets in front of the unit, one outlet for American outlet of 110 volt and other for 220 volts. It comes with a fuse to protect the appliance against overloading.
* 500 Watt Maximum Capacity, heavy-duty continuous use transformer
* Converts 110/120 V to 220/240 V OR converts 220/240 V to 110/120 V (switch is on back of unit)
* Compatible with 50Hz/60Hz.
* On/Off switch with indicator lamp
* 2 outlets on front of unit - one for each voltage (110V and 220V)
* One US Patented Universal Output Socket will accept almost any type of plug(except the big S.African Plug).
* Insulated power cord is hard wired with a grounded USA plug also for use in Canada and Mexico.
* Comes with a grounded Shucko Plug Adapter to enable use in Europe and Asia.
* Fuse Protected
* Free - Two Spare fuses included.
* CE Certified
Weight: 8 lbs
The manufacture recommends you purchase a transformer that is 50 to 100% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.