Windsor Storm WSP20X
* 220-240 Volt/ 50/60 Hz, 20” 51cm Commercial Floor Polisher
* 1.5 HP Motor
* 1120 Watts power
* 175 RPM Single Speed
* 19” (48 cm) Rigid Pad Driver (included)
* Dual capacitor for high efficiency operation
* Cleaning brush (Nylon)/ Brush carpet (Polypropylene)
* Solid metal construction
* Convenient steel handles covered with rubber-coated
* Powerful motor protected against overheating by the on-body automatic fuse
* Robust steel triple planetary gear system
* Easy to use, fully adjustable handle height system with easy cord release
* Mechanical safety interlocks to prevent accidental start-ups
* Built-in circuit breaker to protect motor
* High torque, 66 frame induction motor for trouble-free operation
* Provides a solution to any cleaning tasks and textile floor
* Large 5" non-marking wheels for easy transport
* CE and UL Approvals.
Unit Dimension: 47"H x 24.5"W x 21"D
Unit Weight: 112 Lb./ 51 kg
Shipping Dimension: 17.75”H x 47.5”W x 24.5”D
Shipping Weight: 130 Lb./59 kg
Product Type: Floor Polisher
20” (51 cm)
Pad Driver Diameter included
19" (48 cm) Rigid
66 frame, induction motor Built-in circuit breaker
Run and start capacitor
Nylon, Polypropylene, Mild grit, or Aggressive grit
Heavy duty die cast aluminum deck with heavy duty rubber bumper, tubular steel adjustable handle with die cast aluminum handle housing
High Mounted Handle Lock/Height Adjustment
Heavy Duty Construction, Non- marking PVC Bumper
Dual Main Switch Levers
Thumb-Activated Safety Interlock
Two, 5" (127 mm) x 1.25" (30 mm) wide, non-marking tread
1.5” (40 mm) tubular steel, adjustable, easy to use thumb activated safety lock
75’ (22.9 m), (1.5 mm3), built in cord wrap
Heavy duty steel triple planetary gearbox
CE & UL
Weight and Dimensions
112 Lb./ 51 kg
47"H x 24.5"W x 21"D (1193x622x533mm)
17.75”H x 47.5”W x 24.5”D
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.