220Volt 50Hz Single Ph commercial ice maker with Produces up to 215lbs of ice every 24 hours, Makes dice style cubes, Built-In Storage Bin capacity of 80 lbs.
Product Code: Manitowoc QD0212A Product ID: 10238
Product sold by: samstores.com
In Stock New
* 220Volt 50Hz Single Ph commercial ice maker
* Produces up to 215lbs of ice every 24 hours
* Makes dice style cubes
* Built-In Storage Bin capacity of 80 lbs
* Attractive, Euro-design stainless steel cabinet
* Measures 26" wide x 26 1/2" deep x 38 1/2" high on 6" adjustable legs
* Slide up and in bin door tucks under ice machine top cover
* Patented ice damper maximizes ice storage capacity
* Stainless steel exterior with the fit and finish of an appliance * R-404A CFC-refrigerant
Difference between AIR COOLED & WATER COOLED
The refrigeration system in ice machines have to be cooled during operations because of the heat that is generated during the mechanical process. These are the two types: Air Cooled or Water Cooled
1 Good-Uses less water- It is cooled by a fan
2 Good-Better for environment
3 Bad-Has a tendency to heat the room where it is located more than water cooled
4 Bad-Little noisier than water cooled
5 Good-Most popular
1 Good-Quieter than air cooled
2 Good-More energy efficient
3 Good-Does not raise room temperature
4 Bad-Cost for water cooled is in some cases higher
5 Bad-A lot more water is used which some consider to be a waste
6 Bad-Water bill is higher
7 Bad-Water filtration systems have to be changed more frequently because of water usage
These are the good and the bad for both. It's simply the way in which the systems are cooled
This appliance is not designed for use in America
only for countries that use 220V/240V electrical outlets.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.