Paint or chip brush for touchups, cleanups, and other paint and chip tasks
100 Percent white bristles
Smooth sanded handle with tin ferrule
1-inches width, 1-1/2-inches trim length
The Magnolia Brush 231 paint or chip brush is made with 100% white bristles. The 1-inch wide brush has a single thickness and a 1-1/2-inch long trim. The smooth sanded handle features a tin ferrule. This brush is suitable for applying paint, glue, resins, and acetones, and is ideal for quick touchups as well as non-application uses, such as cleanup tasks.
• Powerful induction motor is totally enclosed. No brushes or
commutator to wear out – ever!
• Orbiting transmission runs at over 1725 orbits per minute. The random
orbital drive means no torque gouging, swirling or vibrations.
• A 19” apron with optional vacuum connections controls and collects
sanding dust to create a lightweight, high productivity screen sanding
• Vacuum “T” mounting on handle lets you collect sanding dust with a
• Free-floating, 14 gauge chromed steel handle has an easy kick release
and automatic locking system.
• 5 inch, non-marring transport wheels.
• 5 year motor warranty. 1 year overall
Brand Name Bissell
Color Silver & Green
Compatible Material Metal
Pad Drive Size: 16”
Power Cord: 50 foot, 14/3 gauge safety cord
Switch: Dual-powered trigger
Handle: 14 gauge chrome steel, free floating
Extension Length 50 inches
Height 44 inches
Item Thickness 19 inches
Length 22 inches
Model Number BGLB9000
Number of Items 1
Width 19 inches
Item Weight: 49 pounds
Shipping Weight: 84.6 pounds
Bi Bglb9000 Big Green Commercial Lo-Boy Orbital Floor Machine, 19” Widht 220 Volts Not For USA is suitable for applying paint, glue, acetones, and resins. It contains Magnolia brush 231 paint or chip brush of 100% white bristles for touchups and cleanups purposes. Due to its high productivity screen sanding machine, its 19” apron with optional vacuum connections control and collect sanding dust. It includes a safety interlock switch that prevents unexpected startups.