Sam Stores presents the heavy duty continuous use transformer. It can provide a maximum capacity of up to 15,000 watts. It converts 220/ 240 volts to 110/120 volts. However it requires hardwiring that calls for the services of a professional electrician. . The manufacturer has provided a fuse to safeguard against the risk of any fires in the case of short circuits. The appliance comes with a 90 day exchange policy and a 1 year warranty that covers parts and labor. With a durable design and a weight of 98 lbs it can be easily transported to areas across North America.
- Model: TC-15000A
- 15,000 Watt Maximum Capacity
- Heavy-Duty continuous use transformer
- Converts 220/240 Volts down to 110/120 Volts
- Requires hardwiring. For safety reasons we suggest a technically oriented person or a professional electrician.
- Fuse protected
- Durable design
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 16"D x 11"W x 11"H (HXWXD)
- 98 lbs
- Specifications subject to change.
- 90 Days Exchange
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- The manufacture recommends you purchase a transformer that is 50 to 100% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.