Laundry owners and managers constantly are confronted with improving proper ty security and enhancing amenity ser vices.They are challenged to improve revenue cash flow and conser ve energy.
Solutions to these issues are Speed Queen’s Micro- DISPLAY Control (MDC) washers and dryers. They are designed with special features to reduce water and energy cost.
Customers will find the laundr y process a breeze with streamlined, easy-to-use Micro-DISPLAY Controls.
• Displays coin countdown to star t cycle.
• Shows cycle time remaining.
• Touch pad selectors for easy activation with LED and sound enunciator signal.
• Blinking star t pad signal.
• Bright, easy-to-read cycle status lights.
• Non-resettable cycle and coin counters to monitor laundr y room activity.
• Diagnostics to expedite ser vice.
Ultra High-Efficient Automatic
• Low water and energy consumption.
• The MDC frontload washer offers four energy efficient wash cycles that integrate into a six-speed wash system.
• Reversing wash action.
• Heavy-duty freestanding washer.
• Automatic temperature control to reduce hot water energy consumption.
• Four cycle selections with three wash temperature options.
Horizon® Quality Features
• The “Big Load Door” opening of 39 cm in diameter is 132% larger than that of the previous model.
• See-through door convenience with 180° door swing for easy loading unloading.The hinge is a robust
25 cm steel piano style to maintain door alignment.
• Frontmount supply dispenser automatically adds detergent, bleach and softener.
• The stainless steel washtub has 4,912 perforated holes with three full-length baffles to maximize mechanical wash action for cleaner clothes.
• High-speed extract of 1,000 RPM final spin exerts
305 G-Force to maximize moisture removal from clothes.
• All drive components (pulley, trunnion, tub shaft and bearings) are manufactured with rugged steel construction.
• Heavy-duty 31 HP drive motor with reversing wash action.
• Freestanding design features four large automotive size shocks so the washer can
80 (2.84) /198 (7.0)
litres (cu. ft.)
Width - mm (in)
683 (26 7/8")
Depth - mm (in)
Height* - mm (in)
1946 (76 5/8")
Weight - kg (lb)
Electric: 163 (360)
Gas: 166 (365)
Shipping Weight - kg (lb)
Electric: 177 (390)
Gas: 179 (395)
Cycle Time - minutes
Water Consumption -
litres per cycle (gallons)
Hot Water Usage -
litres per cycle (gallons)
Water Pressure -
Pressure fill – 20 to 120
Spin Speed - RPM
500, 650, 1000
Electric: 240/50/1-20 amp
Gas: 240/50/1-10 amp
Mj per Hour
4000 W, 230 V
Type of Gas
(Gas models only)
mixed gas. Conver tible
to LP gas.**
Utility Connections -
Gas: 9.5 NPT (3/8")
Air Outlet Diameter -
Exhaust Airflow *** -
Static Back Pressure
Gas: Australian Gas Assoc.
This is a standard model, if you want additional features for this model, you can call us or send us an email for a quote.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge