Laundry owners and managers constantly are confronted with improving proper ty security and enhancing amenity ser vices.They are challenged to improve revenue cash flow and conser ve energy.
Product Code: SQ-SWTX21 Product ID: 24503
Product sold by: samstores.com
In Stock New
Solutions to these issues are Speed Queen’s Micro- DISPLAY Control (MDC) washers and dryers. They are designed with special features to reduce water and energy cost.
Customers will find the laundr y process a breeze with streamlined, easy-to-use Micro-DISPLAY Controls.
• Displays coin countdown to star t cycle.
• Shows cycle time remaining.
• Touch pad selectors for easy activation with LED
and sound enunciator signal.
• Blinking star t pad signal.
• Bright, easy-to-read cycle status lights.
• Non-resettable cycle and coin counters to monitor laundr y room activity.
• Diagnostics to expedite ser vice.
Ultra High-Efficient Automatic
• Low water and energy consumption.
• The MDC frontload washer offers four energy efficient wash cycles that integrate into a six-speed wash system.
• Reversing wash action.
• Heavy-duty freestanding washer.
• Automatic temperature control to reduce hot water energy consumption.
• Four cycle selections with three wash temperature options.
Horizon® Quality Features
• The “Big Load Door” opening of 39 cm in diameter is 132% larger than that of the previous model.
• See-through door convenience with 180° door swing for easy loading unloading.The hinge is a robust
25 cm steel piano style to maintain door alignment.
• Frontmount supply dispenser automatically adds detergent, bleach and softener.
• The stainless steel washtub has 4,912 perforated holes with three full-length baffles to maximize mechanical wash action for cleaner clothes.
• High-speed extract of 1,000 RPM final spin exerts
305 G-Force to maximize moisture removal from clothes.
• All drive components (pulley, trunnion, tub shaft and bearings) are manufactured with rugged steel construction.
• Heavy-duty 31 HP drive motor with reversing wash action.
• Freestanding design features four large automotive size shocks so the washer can
litres (cu. ft.)
Width - mm (in)
651 (25 5/8")
Depth - mm (in)
Height* - mm (in)
Weight - kg (lb)
Shipping Weight - kg (lb)
Cycle Time - minutes
Water Consumption -
litres per cycle (gallons)
Hot Water Usage -
Water Pressure -
Pressure fill – 20 to 120
Spin Speed - RPM
Mj per Hour
Type of Gas
(Gas models only)
Utility Connections -
Air Outlet Diameter -
Exhaust Airflow *** -
Static Back Pressure
This is a standard model, if you want additional features for this model, you can call us or send us an email for a quote.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge