NEO undercounted ice machines are designed to provide ice right where you need it – within reach. Improvements in Performance, Intelligence and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Simple, tool free removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
BTU Per Hour: MAOUDF-0140AINT: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
• Ranging from 137 lbs. (62 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily iceproduction
• Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
• Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
• 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity*
* Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice
• Ambient Temperature Range: 40 to 110F (4.4 to 43.3C)
• Water Temperature Range: 45 to 90F (4.4 to 32.2C)
• Water Pressure Ice Maker
Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
Ice Production 24 Hours
70°Air/50°F Water 21°Air/10°C Water: 135 lbs 61 kg