• Wash Capacity (kg) : 8 kg
• Dry Capacity (kg) : 4
• Variable Spin Speed : 1400/1000/800/400/No Spin
• Variable temperature : Cold/30/40/60/95
• Display Type : LED
• Time Delay (hour) : 3~19
• Error Message Indication/Alarm : Yes
• Performance Energy Efficiency : A+
• Water Consumption(litre) : 7L/kg
• Baby Care : Yes
• Cotton : Yes
• Cotton Quick : Yes
• Synthetic : Yes
• Delicate : Yes
• Quick30 : Yes
• Hand wash : Yes
• Prewash : Yes
• Rinse+ : Yes
• Normal+Hold : Yes
• Rinse+Spin :Yes
• Medic rinse : Yes
• Intensive : Yes
• Favourite: Yes
• Time dry : Yes
• Eco Dry : Yes
• Low Dry : Yes
• Cupboard : Yes
• Iron dry : 30/60/90 mins
• Dimensions: 590(H) x 600(W) x 850(D)
• Wool Care : With this specially designed wash cycle approved by Wool Mark, you can now clean your woolen clothing with care, minimising both damage and shrinkage.
• Medic Rinse : This feature, only unique to LG Front Load Washers, helps to remove traces of detergent from your clothing by using a warm water rinse, especially useful for those with sensitive skin.
• Direct Drive™System : The LG Inverter Direct DriveTM motor, now used on all our front load models, gives you a quieter and more durable machine. We attach the motor directly to the washing drum for more durability, less vibration, and higher energy efficiency. With lesser parts, you get less trouble and a longer warranty*. * LG offers an outstanding 10 years warranty on the Direct DriveTM motor. Other terms and conditions apply.
• Standby Power Zero : Cut down of wasteful energy consumption with our Standby Power Zero feature. Even without switching off your main switch, this feature ensures that no electricity is supplied to your machine once it is powered off.
• Baby Care : Given your baby’s sensitive skin the protection they need with our delicate baby care washing mode. By washing at 95°C and using warm water rinse (medic rinse) at the last rinsing cycle, this function will gently but thoroughly eliminate bacteria, germs and detergent from your baby’s clothing with utmost care.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.