(item# AFGSLIDER400A (air-cooled icemakers) and item# AFGSLIDER400W (water-cooled icemakers))
• Drain pan assembly for wall mount models
Wall Mount Models
• Deduct 3.625" (92mm) from height shown
• Add .5" (13mm) to depth shown
• Wall mount bracket standard
• SensorSAFE standard
• No drain pan. Drain pan available – contact factory
Connections Utilities connect through back or bottom. Back entry shown. Supplied 2" (51mm) duct and louver must be installed for undercounter Satellite-fill icemaker installations.
• Models with integral icemakers – 6" (153mm) at top for ventilation, 12" (305mm) recommended for service • Models with Satellite-fill icemakers – 12" (305mm) at top recommended for service
• See Dispenser Detail Sheet, form# 2075, for important installation information
Standard electrical – 115V, 60Hz, 1 phase. Icemaker 11 amps, dispenser 4 amps. Cord and plug provided with each icemaker and dispenser. If local code requires hard-wiring, separate disconnects also required. Satellite-fill icemaker models require separate circuits for icemaker and dispenser.
Alternate electrical – 220V, 60Hz, 1 phase, 6.5 amps (icemaker 5 amps). 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase, 6.5 amps (icemaker 5 amps). Cord only provided with each icemaker and dispenser.Wire in accordance with all local codes.
Plug configuration – 7 ft (2.1m) cord and NEMA 5-20 hospital-grade plug provided with each dispenser. 220V/230V models, cord only.
Approximate Shipping Weight
C/E/50CT400A/W 295 lbs (134kg)
C/E/50CR400A/W 250 lbs (113kg)
C/E/50HT400A/W 310 lbs (141kg)
C/E/50HR400A/W 295 lbs (134kg)
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop off Freight service.
Make sure to open the packaging and fully inspect inside of the shipment for any concealed damages, before signing for delivery receipt. Damages on the outer carton are a dead giveaway.