Mix up to 180 Lb. of Concrete
* 3/4-HP Capacitor Start
* 3.5 cu. ft. drum
* High Torque
* 2 steel blades with mortar
* Concrete Steel Pipe Frame with Telescoping Handles
* Rotates 26 times per minute (28 RPM)
* Wheel Barrow Design with 2 Flat Frees Tires with Steel Rims
* 5/8” Ball Bearings
* Retracting heavy duty steel handles with cushion grips
for easier hauling and storage
* Single bolt assembly (can be up and running in 10 min.)
* Brushless Electric Motor with Gear Box
* Polyethylene drums- Resistant to dents, cracks, and rust yet easy to clean
* Optional universal stand available.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.