Wet/dry extractor for vacuuming stone and fine dusts. For clean work with continuous extraction force thanks to automatic Plus-clean, electromagnetic filter cleaning system. Increased filter lifetime due to water filling stop. Remote automatic switching for additional operating comfort. Smooth start for overload protection when switched on. Sturdy chassis for comfortable transportation. Accessory rack: accessories directly on the tool.
- Rated power input: 1.200 W
- Weight: 16,00 kg
- Capacity: 50 L
- Container volume, gross: 50 L
- Container volume net water: 43 L
- Container volume net dust: 45 L
- Dust bag volume, net: 21 L
- Filter surface: 8.600 cm²
- Filter use category: BIA C
- Wheels, number: 4
- Max. airflow (measured at): (at blower)
- Max. ventilating pressure (measured at): (at blower)
- Hose, 3 m long, 35 mm diameter (2 609 390 392)
- Coarse dirt nozzle (2 607 000 170)
- Suction regulator control (2 607 000 164)
- Polyester filter (2 607 432 017) 2 pcs
- Paper bag (2 605 411 163)
- 2 extraction pipes, each 0.5 m long, 35 mm diameter (2 607 000 162)
- Multi purpose nozzle (1 609 390 478)
- Crevice nozzle, 250 mm long (2 607 000 165)
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.