Advanced Functions to Play Streaming Media
The AVR-1713 Integrated Network AV Receiver allows you to enjoy not only powerful surround sound through a 5.1-channel home theater system, but also a variety of advanced network capabilities, like listening to Internet radio and playing music files stored on your PC.
The AVR-1713 supports services like SiriusXM Internet Radio, Pandora, and Flickr as well as Apple's AirPlay technology, allowing you to listen to music content from the iTunes library on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC, or Mac. The receiver is DLNA 1.5 certified and compatible with PCs running Microsoft Windows 7.
Audyssey Technology for Enhanced Audio
The AVR-1713 features a full package of Audyssey audio technologies for optimal sound quality. Audyssey Dynamic Volume offers real-time volume adjustment, while Audyssey DynamicEQ improves your system's surround effects during low volume levels. Audyssey MultEQ XT automatically sets speakers to suit your room's listening environment and the speakers' characteristics.
Consistent Power for High-Quality Sound
Each of the AVR-1713's five 80-watt channels is powered by its own discrete circuit. This allows the receiver to reproduce original sound more faithfully than conventional models, which use integrated circuits.
Create a 3D Home Theater System
The AVR-1713 features 3D pass-through technology. By connecting a 3D Blu-ray disc player and a 3D TV to the receiver, you can have a 3D home theater system with exceptional high-definition sound and video.
High-Definition Audio Support
The AVR-1713 supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio decoding for Blu-ray.
Minimum Signal Path for Clear Audio and Video
This receiver features a simple and straight design concept implemented in the signal paths to contribute to optimal audio and video playback. The signal paths are as short as possible to keep degradation to a minimum.
Play Different Music Simultaneously in Two Rooms
By setting up a power amp and speakers in a separate room and connecting them to the AVR-1713 in the main room, you can enjoy one AV source in the main room and a different source in the other.
Easy to Operate
The AVR-1713 offers an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) with large, easy-to-read characters. The new "Setup Assistant" prompts you through the initial setup, making it a breeze. Using any of four quick-select buttons, you can preset volume level and surround mode for the sources you most frequently use, so they're ready to play each time with the press of a button. The receiver comes with a simple remote control that runs on two AAA batteries (included).
HDMI Ports to Connect Your Mobile Devices
The AVR-1713 features six HDMI inputs, including one on the front. As a result, you can easily connect mobile devices, like a camcorder or tablet, and immediately enjoy videos, photos, and music.
Front Panel USB Input
With a built-in USB port, the AVR-1713 supports digital music playback from an iPod, iPhone, iPad, or other USB devices.
Vibration Resistant for Greater Sound Quality
Vibration-resistant construction suppresses the negative influence of vibration on sound quality. Power transformers are securely mounted on the receiver's solid bottom chassis to minimize vibration.
- Finish: Black
- Equal Power Amplifiers: Yes, 5-channel
- Power Output; Watts Per Channel: 80
- All Channels Rated @ 0.08 THD
- Low Impedance Drive Capability
- High-Current/Discrete Amplifiers
- dlna 1.5 Certified
- Windows 7 Certified
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Made for iPod/Works with iPhone Certified
- RadioDenon.com - access to over 12,000 Internet Radio Stations
- Flickr Photo Streamming
- Pandora Radio Streaming
- Rhapsody and Napster Streaming: No, SiriusXM
- Microprocessor User Re-set
- Low Power Consumption in Standby Mode (0.1w)
- Interactive Owners Manual on CD-R
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial: 1
- Digital Inputs: Optical: 1
- True 24-bit/96-kHz Digital Input Capability
- Assignable Digital Inputs
- Analog Audio Inputs, Incl. Tuner: 3 (including FM Tuner, No built-in AM Tuner)
- HDMI Video Inputs - v1.4a Supports 3D and Audio Return Channel: 6 (including front HDMI input)
- HDMI Video Outputs: 1
- HDMI Audio/Video Repeater Function
- HDMI Video Switching Function
- HDMI Deep Color Support-36Bit
- HDMI xvYCC Color Space Support
- Composite Video Inputs: 2
- Composite Video Outputs: 1
- RJ-45 Etherent Port - IP Control and Network Audio/Photo Streaming
- PC Setup and Control Capability: Yes (Control)
- Pre-amp Outputs for Multi-Zone: Yes (2 Source/2 Zone)
- Main Zone Pre-Amp Outputs: Sub
- USB Audio Port: iPod Direct/Flash/HDD
- iPhone App Control
- Auto Setup Calibration
- Input Delete Function
- Auto/Manual Room Equalization
- Audyssey MultEQ Room Equalization: YES/MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ
- Auto Setup Microphone Included/Type
- Variable High/Low Pass Crossover Points (12/24dB) - 40/60/80/100/ 120/150/200/250
- Source Function Renaming
- Icon-Based Graphical User Interface with video overlay on 1080p HDMI output
- On Screen first time Setup Wizard
- Personal Memory Plus
- Audio Signal Delay (Sync. Audio with Video signal) - By source
- Auto Surround Mode (Analog or Digital Input Type)
- 56 Station Auto-Preset Memory Tuning
- Direct Function (Tone Bypass)
- Volume Control Un-muting
- Video Select Control
- Multi-Source/Multi-Zone: 2S/2Z
- Discrete Remote Power On/Off, Source Selection and Volume for Main and Second/Third* Zones
- Assignable Amplifier Configuration of Surround Back Channels
- Speaker Time-Delay and Level Controls: L/R, Sub, C, Surr. L/R, Surround Back
- Relay-Controlled Protection Circuits
- Pre Labled Assignable Digital Inputs
- Dolby Digital, dts and DSP Modes - Analog Devices, HammerHead SHARC
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion - Bit Depth/Sampling Rate: 24-bit/96-kHz
- Independent Power Supplies
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital+ Decoding
- dts Neo:6 Stereo-to-Surround Cinema and Music Mode
- dts 96/24 5.1 for DVD-Video Processing
- Pure Direct/Direct/Stereo Modes on Digital/Analog inputs
- Stereo/Direct Modes w/Pure Analog Path
- Multi-Channel Stereo Mode
- Video Game Mode
- Mono Movie Surround Mode
- Rock Arena Surround Mode
- Matrix Surround Mode
- Jazz Club Surround Mode
- Virtual Surround Mode - For 2 Speakers/Headphones