Plays all PAL or NTSC DVD movies right out of the box! No fancy codes to enter, no complicated setup and no secret codes to remember either!
Our custom hardware modification found no where else makes this unit very easy to use. You can also change region code of the player manually or set it to automatic. Guaranteed to play all DVD movies from anywhere in the World or your money
Code Free for playback of any region DVD movie from zones 1-6.
Guaranteed to play all old, current and future DVD movies including DVDs that are RCE/REA coded.
The player is totally guaranteed to play ANY DVD from ANY Region
Lifetime warranty on our modifications:
We totally stand behind the DVD players we sell. We guarantee that your code free player will play any region DVD from any country in the World. If your DVD player ever becomes defective we will fix it for free!
18-bit Video D/A Converter
110-240Volts for worldwide use
- 1080p upconversion: Courtesy of an HDMI connection, you can also watch your standard DVDs at an upconverted rate of 1080p; basically, you ll get a much more clean and crisp image, when connected to a high-definition television set. Your standard DVDs will feel high-definition.
- DivX playback: DivX files, or video downloaded from the internet and burned to a disc, are viewable on the DVD-1080P. You can also watch MPEG-4 video, and listen to WMA and MP3 audio files. JPEG image files are also viewable.
- Multi-format: The DVD-1080P plays DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, CD-R and CD-RW. You can also enjoy downloadable video through DivX compatibility, as well as MP3, MPEG-4, WMA and JPEG formats.
- Dolby Digital and DTS: Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround technologies take a source with six audio channels, and assigns each one to an individual speaker in a home theater system. When you view a Dolby or DTS movie with 5.1 surround, you're blanketed by surround sound.
- HDMI output: You can output your high definition video to an equipped home theater receiver, or to an HDTV; you also get a component and composite video output, coaxial digital output, and TOSLink output.
- HDMI CEC: This plug and play product comes with a Consumer Electronics Control feature that lets you operate several HDMI products with a single remote control.