True TRTDD1S Commercial Solid Swing Door Stainless Steel Direct Draw Beer Dispenser 220-240 Volt/ 50 Hz
* 1(1/2) Barrels, Capacity
* Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
* Anodized aluminum glass rail provides convenient storage for glasses on top
* Designed with enduring quality and value
* Stainless steel doors, front and sides exterior
* Matching black aluminum back
* All stainless steel counter top
* Stainless steel floor and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls interior
* Stainless steel insulated beer column
* Cold air is directed into beer columns to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits
* Positive seal doors
* Glass doors with aluminum frames
* Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in- place using Ecomate
* A high density, polyurethane insulation with ODP and GWP
* Environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant
* CE, UL, NSF approved
Unit Dimension: 39.76”H x 23.5”W x 31.26”D
Shipping Weight: 215 Lb. / 98 Kg
Product Type: Stainless Steel Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.