Model: Sharp LC-70LE735m Multi System LED TV
70" LED TV with 4 HDMI inputs, USB input and PC input
Ultra-thin tv, with LED backlight
high-gloss black finish
World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
NTSC, PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
World Wide Dual Voltage
1920 X 1080 pixels
LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
6,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
100/120 HZ excellent for fast motion scenes and sports
Sharp LC-70LE735M 70" Multi System LED TV Description:
Our Tech's Review:
The Sharp's large screen models are an excellent value for the money. For those that want the larger screen sizes these TV's are set to impress. Picture quality is fantastic with the 6 Million:1 Contrast Ratio, 100/120 HZ, Full HD 1080p resolution. Sharp is one of the few factories that make their own panels for the screen. In fact, many other manufacturers use Sharp panels when building their TV's (we won't mention names but major manufacturers). Naturally they are going to be able to afford to sell a LED for less since they make their own panels. On the large screen sizes 60" and larger, these TV's are a fantastic value for the money.
The AQUOS LC-70LE735M 70" Class (70" Diagonal) is a high-performance large screen LED TV. The Sharp Full HD 1080p X-Gen Panel produces a breathtaking picture quality that is second to none. The LC-70LE735M has built-in DVBT/Pal/Secam tuners and 4 HDMI inputs, compatible with 1080p signals. It features a sleek piano black cabinet and subtle recessed bottom-mounted speakers.
The proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LED enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 6,000,000:1 and for excellent picture quality. 100hz/120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced virtually eliminates blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video.
Sharp LC-70LE735M 70" Multi System LED TV Specifications:
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- 4 HDMI Inputs - for convenient connection to digital devices.
- Vyper Drive - game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- High Contrast Ratio - provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or light scenes.
- USB Input - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.
- Quad pixel plus (1920 x 4 x 1080)
- 100Hz/120hz Fine Motion Advanced
- Internet Video Streaming YouTube lean back
- UV2A technolog, the X-Gen Panel
- DLNA client & Wireless LAN ready
- DivX+HD movie USB play back enable
- 10bit signal processing for smooth picture
- 1080/24P signal input for the film frames just like the theaters
- Instaport for quick switching between HDMI ports
- SRS TruSurround HD and Bass Enhancer for various scene
- Advanced OPC for auto adjusting by the lighting condition
- Eco picture control for auto adjusting by picture source brightness
- X-Gen Panel
- Screen Size
- Contrast ratio
- Digital comb filter
- TV Receiving Systems
- Video Colour Systems
- Digital Amplifier (Audio)
- Surround System
- Bass Enhancer
- Stereo System
- Picture and Text
- AQUOS LINK
- USB video player/ Photo Viewer/ Music Player
- Home network (DLNA)
- Active Backlight
- OPC (Optical Picture Control)
- Main power switch ( approx. 0.01W or less)
- Eco Picture Control
- Energy save (Eco mode)
- Low-power stand-by
- No-signal off/ No-operation off
- Headphone (3.5-mm mini socket)/Digital audio out
- PC analogue input/ HDMI input/ RS-232C/ LAN
- Power Consumption (Display) Appx (W)
- Standby mode (W)
- Power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w stand)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w/o stand)
- Weight Panel (W/O Stand) - Appx (kg)
- Weight Panel kg (W stand) - Appx (kg)
- OSD Language