- 1080p upconversion: Courtesy of an HDMI connection, you can also watch your standard DVDs at an upconverted rate of 1080p; basically, you ll get a much more clean and crisp image, when connected to a high-definition television set. Your standard DVDs will feel high-definition.
- DivX playback: DivX files, or video downloaded from the internet and burned to a disc, are viewable on the DVD-1080P. You can also watch MPEG-4 video, and listen to WMA and MP3 audio files. JPEG image files are also viewable.
- Multi-format: The DVD-1080P plays DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, CD-R and CD-RW. You can also enjoy downloadable video through DivX compatibility, as well as MP3, MPEG-4, WMA and JPEG formats.
- Dolby Digital and DTS: Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround technologies take a source with six audio channels, and assigns each one to an individual speaker in a home theater system. When you view a Dolby or DTS movie with 5.1 surround, you're blanketed by surround sound.
- HDMI output: You can output your high definition video to an equipped home theater receiver, or to an HDTV; you also get a component and composite video output, coaxial digital output, and TOSLink output.
- HDMI CEC: This plug and play product comes with a Consumer Electronics Control feature that lets you operate several HDMI products with a single remote control.
- VCR - N
- Playback Media - DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Playback Formats - MP3, WMA, JPEG, MPEG-4, DivX
- Progressive Scan - Y
- HD Upconversion - 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- Digital-to-Analog Converter - 14 Bit / 108 MHz
- DTS Output - Yes
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound - Yes
- HDMI CEC - Yes
- Child Protection - Yes
- HDMI Output - Yes
- Component Video Output - Yes
- Composite Video Output - Yes
- Coaxial Digital Audio Outputs - Yes
- Optical Audio Output - Yes
Product Weights & Dimensions
- Dimension - 16.9" x 1.8" x 9.9"
- Weight - 4.6 lbs.
- DVD player
110-220/240 volts 50-60 hertz, you can use this unit in the USA with a 1000 watt voltage converter
- HDMI 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDTV (720p/1080i/1080p) Compatibility
Plays PAL movies on a PAL or multi-system TV. You can play PAL movies on a NTSC TV with the use of a video converter.
- Plays any PAL or NTSC DVD movie from the World!
Warranty and Support: