Panasonic DMP-BD60 multi region blu ray player,
Plays all BLU-RAY discs from region A, B and C.
Plays all SD DVD discs from region 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 PLAYER.
FOR REGULAR DISCS
Plays PAL on PAL TV or Multi-System TV
Plays NTSC on NTSC TV or Multi-System TV
Plays NTSC on PAL TV with the use of a video converter
Plays PAL on NTSC TV with the use of a video converter
In the world of high definition content, the Panasonic DMP-BD60 provides access to everything you need. Buy it for the Blu-ray Disc player or for the upconversion to 1080p playback or for the flexibility in source connectivity (SD card slot, HDMI, and Ethernet). VIERA CAST also lets you connect right to Amazon's Video On Demand service and download what you want without waiting in line. The DMP BD60 caters to your every need.
Experience true cinema viewing right in your living room
There are a lot of differences between going to the movie theater and staying home watching a flick. But the differences don't have to be in the quality of the visual and audio experience. The increased resolution of Blu-ray Discs was a step in the right direction. Panasonic's DMPBD60 takes things a few steps further with technology like the PHL Reference Chroma processor and the p conversion processor. These two bits of electronic intelligence combine to create UniPhier, a precise digital video processor that produces sharp, crisp, natural colors that are extremely faithful to the original movie.
The ultimate playback source for high definition 1080p content
Blu-ray media offers a wide range of functions that foster the transition to HD including 1080p image quality, lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, and versatile picture-in-picture applications. The DMPBD60 adds the new BD-Live function, which uses the Internet to further enhance your entertainment experience by allowing you to download additional contents and share the information with other BD-Live users. You can also use Viera Cast, an internet functionality that will let you access Amazon.com's huge library of Video On Demand titles. An included SD memory card slot gives you even more flexibility to watch HD videos or slideshows you've recorded on your own. Don't be tied down to one format. The DMPBD60 gives you the freedom to access HD content wherever you want it.
HD networking with an SD card
Netorking is an essential product of the DMPBD60. The included memory card slot allows for easy transferring of images from an HD camcorder or digital still camera via an SD memory card. You can simply insert the SD card into the DMPBD60 to view images on a large screen HD flat panel television with AVCHD format video images or JPEG stills in full 1920 x 1080 resolution.
One-touch control from your TV's remote
With the DMPBD60's VIERA Link&trade HDAVI control, you can control your Blu-ray Disc player and all your Panasonic home theater components with your TV's remote. Simply press the VIERA Link button and select "BD Player" on the menu screen; the DMPBD60's menu will be displayed and you can begin playback.
Blu-ray Player with SD Memory Card Slot and USB Terminal
PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus is a high quality image-processing technology developed by Panasonic to precisely process each pixel of the Blu-ray Disc™ video signal in the vertical direction. It reproduces colour data with twice the accuracy of conventional systems to keep colours faithful and sharp.
Panasonic's developed high-precision 4:4:4 signal technology also processes each pixel of the Blu-ray Disc™ video signal in the horizontal direction, to complement vertical direction processing. When viewed on a VIERA high-end model, which features 4:4:4 signal compatibility, it recreates images with the original film quality to further enhance movie enjoyment.
Because these models are compatible with the VIERA CAST function, you can access YouTube™, Picasa™, and other Internet sites from the special VIERA CAST screen. YouTube™ lets you watch the newest video clips, and Picasa™ lets you view Web-based photos. You can also check weather and stock information on other sites.
The HD-SDI upgrade offers an affordable way of adding a SMPTE-292M/SMPTE-274M high definition serial digital interface (HD-SDI) to your equipment. The connection bypasses the D/A and A/D stages and sends a digital signal (up to 1080) directly into your video processor, . The result is a much more detailed picture with richer colors and NO video noise.
- Includes OSD and interactive menu's in the SDI signal.
- Supports HD native resolutions of: 720p, 1080p24 and 1080i60
Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD decoding, Re-Master for DVD/CD
• P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD), progressive scan
• Plays BD-ROM, BD-RE/DL, BD-R/DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW/-R DL, DVD+R/+RW/+R DL, DVD-ROM, CD, CD-R/-RW, SD memory card
• HDMI connection (HDMI v.1.3 with Deep Color&trade), component video output
• Optical digital audio outputs
• Ethernet for network connection, 2-channel analog audio out, video out
• Super hi speed scan, audio/JPEG navigation menu
• 148.5MHz/12-bit video D/A converter
• 192kHz/24-bit audio D/A converter
• Remote control included
• File type playback includes BD-Live, BD-MV (BD-RE v3), JPEG (HD), BD-MV (BD-R v2), DVD-VR, AVCHD, DVD Video, DivX, CD-DA, MP3, MPEG2
• SD memory card slot (plays AVCHD, JPEG)
• High precision 4:4:4
• Precise pixel generation, PHL Reference Chroma processor
• 16-level motion detection with pixel-based motion adaptive
• Diagonal processing
• 3:2 pull-down progressive processing
• 1080/24p playback, Deep Color, x.v.Color
• I/P conversion for 1080p playback
• Up-conversion to 1080p playback
• Digital noise reduction
• Picture mode, picture adjustment
• 96Hz Surround Re-Master DVD-CD (all formats)
• Advanced surround (V.S.S.)
• Dialogue enhancer, night surround mode
• Dynamic range compression
• VIERA Link (HDAVI control 4)
• Audio S/N: 115dB
• Dynamic range: 100dB
• Power consumption: 22W (approx.)
• Dimensions: 16.94" W x 1.94" H x 9.81" D
• Weight: 5.7lbs.