* 220-240 Volt/50Hz, Commercial Microwave oven
* STAINLESS STEEL
* 17 L (.6 cubic foot) capacity
* 1100 Watts of power for fast heating
* 11 Power label for consistent
* Up to 100 programmable menu items simplifies cooking ensures consistent results
* Stackable to save valuable counter space
* See through door and lighted interior for monitoring without opening the door
* 4 stages of cooking
* Exceptional fit and finish, Durable construction, Rounded easy to clean corners, no snagging fingers or cloths
* Maximum cooking time 60:00
* Digital display with countdown timer for simple operation and at a glance Monitoring
Unit Dimension: 13 1/2"H x 16 3/4"W x 22 3/4"D
Unit Weight: 67 Lb
Shipping Weight: 73 Lb
Capacity: 17 L (.6 cubic foot)
Product Type: Commercial Microwave Ovens
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
Sam Stores brings skillfully designed Menumaster DEC11E2 220-240 Volt/50HZ Commercial Microwave Oven for your commercial cooking. The offered model is a kitchen appliance in which you can take the benefit of two appliances in one. It is a perfect combination of a microwave oven. The power consumption of the offered model is low and it saves your cooking time as well. It has a very smooth and elegant finish. The stainless steel body of the offered model gives it a sturdy look. It will serve a long life without much maintenance. Book your order now at Sam Stores for speedy delivery.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.