MAYTAG MLE20PNCGW 220-240 Volt/50Hz: Commercial Energy Advantage™ stack Washer/Dryer
THIS APPLIANCE IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN AMERICA - ONLY FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT USE 220 VOLTS ELECTRICAL OUTLET.
* Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft. Capacity Washer/ 6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Dryer
* Non Coin
* Micro Processor
* TurboVent™ Dryer Technology
* High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs
* Front Control Panel 20° Angle For Easy Viewing
* Reversible Door
* Maytag® Computer Trac® controls are easy to program and operate
Built-To-Last Features * 180° Door Opening Heavy-Duty Die-Cast Hinge for Easier Loading and Unloading
* Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
* Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
For Your Operation
* High-Efficiency Washer Meets CEE Tier III Rating
* Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
* Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
* Automatic Load Balancing
* Flexibility to set vend prices by day, time, water temperature and Super Cycle options
* Precision Endurance Drive
* More Energy-saving solutions tha any otther brand
LEGENDARY MAYTAG DEPENDABILITY
Maximizing your equipment investment for over a half century.
MORE ENERGY-SAVING SOLUTIONS
THAN ANY OTHER BRAND
Maytag built the first appliance ever to receive the ENERGY STAR®
label. Today we offer more high-efficiency laundry appliances than
any other brand—from energy-efficient dryers to highly efficient
ENERGY STAR®-qualified washers—to help you save money and
Maytag® Computer Trac® controls are easy to program and operate.
Plus, they give owners the flexibility to set vend prices by day, time,
water temperature and Super Cycle options.
SAVE SPACE AND CUT UTILITY COSTS
A Maytag® Commercial Energy Advantage™ stack washer/dryer
gives you a full-size, high-efficiency washer and a super-capacity
dryer in the space of a washer alone. Plus the ENERGY STAR®
rating means you’ll save on utility bills.
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS:
• Single Payment System
• Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft. Capacity Washer/
6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Dryer
• High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs)
• Front Control Panel 20° Angle For Easy Viewing
• Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
• Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
• Washer is ADA-Compliant
FOR YOUR OPERATION:
• High-Efficiency Washer Meets CEE Tier III Rating
• Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
• Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
• Automatic Load Balancing
• Built-in Oversudsing Protection
• TurboVent™ Dryer Technology
• Reversible Door, Dryer Only
• Precision Endurance Drive
• Best Warranty In The Business—5 Years All Parts
ML 1 1 0 0 1 7 B
EXPORT MODEL MLE/MLG20PN
or call 800-662-3587
SAVE UP TO 60% YEARLY*
ON ENERGY, WATER AND SEWER COSTS
* Maytag® Commerical front-load washer compared to commercial top-load washer. Individual savings may vary.
CEE TIER III RATED
EXPORT MODELS MLE/MLG20PN
120V, 60 Hz, variable-speed, reversible, thermoprotected, high-efficiency,
Export models—220–240V, 50 Hz Yes
Wash—HP (kw) .09 (.07)
Extract—HP (kw) .54 (.40)
Average washer energy consumption per cycle (kWh) .054
Cylinder volume—cu.ft. (liters) 3.2 (91)
Cylinder diameter—in. (mm) 21.6 (549)
Cylinder depth—in. (mm) 13.4 (340)
Inlet hose length/drain hose length—ft. (m) 4 (1.22)/6 (1.83)
Water supply pressure—Psi (bar) 20–100 (1–8)
APPROXIMATE WATER USAGE—GALLONS (LITERS)
Average hot water usage, hot water cycle 3.4 (12.8)
Average hot water usage, warm water cycle 1.6 (6.1)
Average total water usage per cycle 12.4 (47)*
Wash speed—RPM 40
Extract speed—max RPM/max g-force 1,000/306
BREAKER/FUSE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
MLE electric models—amps 30
MLG gas model/export gas model—amps 15/10
SOUND LEVEL (export model only, washer & dryer)
Sound pressure level, Lpa (dbA) (Kpa: +/-3.6dbA) 58
Variable-speed, reversible, thermoprotected, high-efficiency, controlled induction Yes
HP (kw) .33 (25)
Tumble speed—RPM 50 +/- 1
CAPACITY—CU. FT. (LITERS) 6.7 (190)
MLE electric model—MLG Gas model 240/60–120/60
Export models 220–240/50
HEATING ELEMENT RATING
MLE electric domestic models/export models—watts 5,600/4,600
MLE electric Canadian models—watts 5,250
MLG gas domestic models—BTU/hr. (kcal/hr.) 24,000 (6,048)
MLG gas export models—BTU/hr. (kcal/hr.) 20,000 (5,040)
MDG model—in. 3/8 N.P.T.
MDG gas models—cfm (cmm) 230 (6.5)
MDE electric models—cfm (cmm) 215 (6.1)
ADJUSTABLE LEVELING LEGS Yes
Crated—lbs (kg) electric/gas 369 (167)
Uncrated—lbs (kg) electric/gas 358 (162)
Width—in. (mm) 27 (686)
Depth—in. (mm) 29.5 (749)
Product height—in. (mm) 74 (1880)
Door opening—Washer—sq. in. 143
Door opening—Dryer—sq. in. 191
*Average based on DOE J1 testing with factory preset cycles.
Because of continuous product improvements, Maytag reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
At Maytag, we believe durable goods should remain just that.
That’s why every Maytag® product is constructed of the
highest-quality materials and with the utmost in precision
craftsmanship. It’s also why we stand behind our equipment
with solid service and support from our professional Maytag
laundry suppliers. Simply put, when you choose Maytag®
products, you ensure your peace of mind.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DEPENDABLE QUALITY THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS— 5 YEARS ON ALL PARTS
For a period from the date of original purchase through the time listed above, the designated
parts that fail in normal commercial use will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the part
itself, with the owner paying all other costs, including labor, transportation and customs duty.
Chemical damage is excluded from all warranty coverage. See complete warranty for details.
4" (120mm) DIAMETER EXHAUST HOODS
MAXIMUM EXHAUST DUCT LENGTH PER NUMBER OF TURNS
Number Of 90° Turns
Rigid Metal Vent
Box Hood and Angled Hood
Louvered Style Style
0 135 ft. ( 41.2 m) 129 ft. ( 39.3 m)
1 125 ft. ( 38.1 m) 119 ft. ( 36.3 m)
2 115 ft. ( 35.1 m) 109 ft. ( 33.2 m)
3 106 ft. ( 32.3 m) 100 ft. ( 30.5 m)
4 98 ft. ( 29.9 m) 92 ft. ( 28.0 m)
Side View Back View
(1880 mm) (1880 mm)
(1880 mm) (1880 mm)
Side View Back View
NOTE: THIS APPLIANCE IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN AMERICA - ONLY FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT USE 220 VOLTS ELECTRICAL OUTLET.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.