* 220-240 Volt/50Hz, Commercial Energy Advantage High-Efficiency Front-load Washers
* Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft.
* Non Coin
* Micro Processor
* Large Windows For Convenience
* TurboWash™ System
* Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
* Precision Endurance Drive
* Controlled Induction Motor
For Your Operation
* High-Efficiency Design Meets CEE Tier III Rating
* Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
* Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
* Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
* Debit Card Compatible
* Advanced Computer Trac® Controls Allow For Easy Programming
* Simple Soft-Mount Design For Easy Installation
* High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs)
* Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
* Flexible Wash Options
* Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
* Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser Drawer
* Front Control Panel 22° Angle For Easy Viewing
LEGENDARY MAYTAG DEPENDABILITY
Maximizing your equipment investment for over a half century.
Maytag® Computer Trac® controls are easy to program and operate.
Plus, they give owners the flexibility to set vend prices by day, time,
water temperature and Super Cycle options.
A COMPLETE LINE OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS
Maytag built the first appliance ever to receive the ENERGY STAR®
label. Today we offer a complete line of high-efficiency commercial
laundry appliances—from industry-leading energy-efficient dryers to
highly efficient ENERGY STAR®-qualified washers—to help you save
money and build profits.
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS:
• Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft.
• High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs)
• Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
• Flexible Wash Options
• Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
• Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser Drawer
• Large Windows For Convenience
• Front Control Panel 22° Angle For Easy Viewing
• ADA-Compliant With Optional Pedestal
FOR YOUR OPERATION:
• High-Efficiency Design Meets CEE Tier III Rating
• TurboWash™ System Delivers Better Cleaning With Less Average
Water Use Per Cycle
• Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
• Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
• Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
• Debit Card Compatible
• Advanced Computer Trac® Controls Allow For Easy Programming
• Simple Soft-Mount Design For Easy Installation
• Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
• Precision Endurance Drive
• Controlled Induction Motor
• Best Warranty In The Business—5 Years All Parts
M L 1 0 0 2 2 5 A
EXPORT MODEL MHN30PN
HIGH-EFFICIENCY FRONT-LOAD WASHERS
SAVE UP TO 60% YEARLY*
ON ENERGY, WATER AND SEWER COSTS
*Maytag® Commercial front-load washer compared to commercial top-load washer. Individual savings may vary.
or call 800-662-3587
WATER FACTOR 3.87
CEE TIER III RATED
Designed for non-coin usage as well as
compatible with most card readers.
EXPORT MODEL MHN30PN
FACTORY-INSTALLED PEDESTAL MHP30PR
Variable-speed, reversible, thermoprotected,
high-efficiency, controlled induction Yes
Wash—HP (kw) .09 (.07)
Extract—HP (kw) .54 (.40)
Average energy consumption per cycle (kWh) .054
Cylinder volume—cu. ft. (liters) 3.2 (91)
Cylinder diameter—in. (mm) 21.6 (547)
Cylinder depth—in. (mm) 13.4 (341)
APPROXIMATE WATER USAGE—GALLONS (LITERS)
Average hot water usage, hot water cycle 3.4 (12.8)
Average hot water usage, warm water cycle 1.6 (6.1)
Average total water usage per cycle 12.4 (47)*
Domestic model—voltage 120V/60 Hz
Export model—voltage 220–240V/50Hz
BREAKER/FUSE MIN. REQUIREMENTS
Domestic model—amps 15
Export model—amps 10
SOUND LEVEL (export model only)
Sound pressure level, Lpa (dbA) (Kpa: +/- 3.6 dbA) 58
Sq. in. 143
Maximum RPM 1,000
Maximum g-force 306
WATER SUPPLY PRESSURE
Psi (bar) 20–100 (1–8)
Ft. (m) 4 (1.22)
Ft. (m) 6 (1.83)
ADJUSTABLE LEVELING LEGS Yes
Crated—lbs. (kg)/MHP30PR—lbs. (kg) 244 (111)/249 (113)
Uncrated—lbs. (kg)/MHP30PR—lbs. (kg) 235 (107)/243 (110)
Height—in. (mm) 2.75 (70)
Width—in. (mm) 27 (686)
Depth—in. (mm) includes handle 29.25 (743)
Height—in. (mm) 38.94 (983)**
Height MHP30PR—in. (mm) 41.69 (1059)
* Average based on DOE J1 testing with factory preset cycles. * * Height MHN30PR and PN models.
Dimensions are for planning purposes only. See specific instructions for proper installation. Because of continuous
product improvement, Maytag reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
At Maytag, we believe durable goods should remain just that. That’s why every Maytag® product is constructed of the highest-quality
materials and with the utmost in precision
craftsmanship. It’s also why we stand behind our equipment with solid service and support from our professional Maytag laundry suppliers.
Simply put, when you choose Maytag® products, you ensure your peace of mind.
TO DEPENDABLE QUALITY
Maytag® Energy Advantage™ HE Front-Load Washers
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS, CARD READER-READY OR NON-COIN OPERATION
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS—5 YEARS ON ALL PARTS
For a period from the date of original purchase through the time listed above, the designated parts that fail in normal commercial use
will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the part itself, with the owner paying all other costs, including labor, transportation
and customs duty. Chemical damage is excluded from all warranty coverage. See complete warranty for details.
NOTE: THIS APPLIANCE IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN AMERICA - ONLY FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT USE 220 VOLTS ELECTRICAL OUTLET.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.