* 220-240 Voltage/50Hz: Commercial Energy advantage High Efficiency front-load Washer
* Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft.
* Micro Processor
* Front Control Panel 22° Angle For Easy Viewing
* TurboWash™ System Delivers Better Cleaning With Less Average Water
* Flexibility to set vend prices by day, time, water temperature, and Super Cycle options
* Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
* Precision Endurance Drive
* Controlled Induction Motor
* High Security Vault
For Your Operation
* High-Efficiency Design Meets CEE Tier III Rating
* Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
* Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
* Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
* Card-Reader Compatible
* High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs)
* Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
* Flexible Wash Options
* Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
* Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser Drawer
* Large Display For Convenience
LEGENDARY MAYTAG DEPENDABILITY
Maximizing your equipment investment for over a half century.
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS, COIN-DROP
Maytag® Computer Trac® controls are easy to program and operate. Plus, they
give owners the flexibility to set vend prices by day, time, water temperature
and Super Cycle options.
A COMPLETE LINE OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS
Maytag built the first appliance ever to receive the ENERGY STAR® label.
Today we offer a complete line of high-efficiency commercial laundry
appliances—from industry-leading energy-efficient dryers to highly efficient
ENERGY STAR®-qualified washers—to help you save money and build profits.
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS:
• Large Capacity For Bulky Items—3.2 cu. ft.
• High-Speed Extraction Cuts Drying Time (as high as 1,000 RPMs)
• Easy-To-Use One-Touch Cycle Selection
• Flexible Wash Options
• Quick Cycle Reduces Total Wash Time
• Automatic Detergent, Softener And Bleach Dispenser Drawer
• Large Display For Convenience
• Front Control Panel 22° Angle For Easy Viewing
• ADA-Compliant With Optional Pedestal
FOR YOUR OPERATION:
• High-Efficiency Design Meets CEE Tier III Rating
• TurboWash™ System Delivers Better Cleaning With Less Average Water
Use Per Cycle
• Super Cycle Option Increases Revenue
• Self-Diagnostic Feature Cuts Service Cost And Minimizes Downtime
• Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
• Card-Reader Compatible
• Advanced Computer Trac® Controls Allow For Easy Programming
• Simple Soft-Mount Design For Easy Installation
• Dual Coin-Drop Option
• Porcelain-Enamel Top With Backsplash
• Precision Endurance Drive
• Controlled Induction Motor • High Security Vault
• Best Warranty In The Business—5 Years All Parts
HIGH-EFFICIENCY FRONT-LOAD WASHER
SAVE UP TO 60% YEARLY*
ON ENERGY, WATER AND SEWER COSTS
*Maytag® Commercial front-load washer compared to commercial top-load washer. Individual savings may vary.
WATER FACTOR 3.87
CEE TIER III RATED
M L 1 0 0 2 2 7 A
or call 800-662-3587
Variable-speed, reversible, thermoprotected,
high-efficiency, controlled induction Yes
Wash—HP (kw) .09 (.07)
Extract—HP (kw) .54 (.40)
Average energy consumption per cycle (kWh) .054
Cylinder volume—cu. ft. (liters) 3.2 (91)
Cylinder diameter—in. (mm) 21.6 (547)
Cylinder depth—in. (mm) 13.4 (341)
APPROXIMATE WATER USAGE—GALLONS (LITERS)
Average hot water usage, hot water cycle 3.4 (12.8)
Average hot water usage, warm water cycle 1.6 (6.1)
Average total water usage per cycle 12.4 (47)*
Domestic model—voltage 120V/60Hz
Export model—voltage 220–240V/50Hz
BREAKER/FUSE MIN. REQUIREMENTS
Domestic amps 15
Export amps 10
SOUND LEVEL (export model only)
Sound pressure level, Lpa (dbA) (Kpa: +/- 3.6 dbA) 58
Sq. in. 143
Maximum RPM 1,000
Maximum g-force 306
WATER SUPPLY PRESSURE
Psi (bar) 20–100 (1–8)
Ft. (m) 4 (1.22)
Ft. (m) 6 (1.83)
ADJUSTABLE LEVELING LEGS Yes
Crated—lbs. (kg) 254 (115)
Uncrated—lbs. (kg) 245 (111)
Width—in. (mm) 27 (686)
Depth—in. (mm) 29.25 (743)
Height—in. (mm) 45.67 (1160)**
OPTIONAL PEDESTAL ADD:
Height—in. (mm) 2.75 (70)
* Average based on DOE J1 testing with factory preset cycles.
** Height at metercase top does not include pedestal.
Dimensions are for planning purposes only. See specific instructions for proper installation. Because of continuous
product improvement, Maytag reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
Export model ships without coin-drop mechanism.
At Maytag, we believe durable goods should remain just that.
That’s why every Maytag® product is constructed of the
highest-quality materials and with the utmost in precision
craf tsmanship. It’s also why we stand behind our equipment
with solid service and support from our professional Maytag
laundry suppliers. Simply put, when you choose Maytag®
products, you ensure your peace of mind.
TO DEPENDABLE QUALITY
Maytag® Energy Advantage™ HE Front-Load Washer
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS, COIN-DROP
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS— 5 YEARS ON ALL PARTS
For a period from the date of original purchase through the time listed above, the designated parts that fail in normal commercial use will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the part itself, with the owner paying all other costs, including labor, transportation and customs duty. Chemical damage is excluded from all warranty coverage. See complete warranty for details..
NOTE: THIS APPLIANCE IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN AMERICA - ONLY FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT USE 220 VOLTS ELECTRICAL OUTLET.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.