• Compact size. Produces up to 65 lbs. (30 kgs.) of ice every 24 hours with a storage capacity of 30 lbs. (14 kgs.) Ideal for any small-volume ice need.
• Attractive stainless steel cabinet – euro-design
• Easy access door, slides up & out of the way
• Patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
• Easy access air filter
• Front air intake and exhaust • CFC-FREE R-134A refrigerant
• Manitowoc proven vertical evaporator
• Computerized control
• 3-year parts-and-labor warranty
Ice production 24 hours
Power kWh/100 lbs.
Water usage/100 lbs./45.4 kgs.of Ice
Potable Water:38.4 gallons,146 liters
24-HOUR PRODUCTION †
?F ?C 70? 21? 80? 27? 90?
50? 70? 90? 10? 21? 32? 65 60
60 56 50 28 25 23 55 52 47
25 24 21
| || || || || |
* 220Volt 60Hz single ph commercial ice maker
* Compact size
* Produces up to 65 lbs. (30 kgs.) of ice every 24 hours with a storage capacity of 30 lbs. (14 kgs.)
* Ideal for any small-volume ice need
* Attractive stainless steel cabinet – euro-design
* Easy access door
* slides up & out of the way
* patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
* Easy access air filter
* Front air intake and exhaust
* CFC-FREE R-134A refrigerant
* Manitowoc proven vertical evaporator
* Computerized control
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlet.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.