Frigidaire GLTP20V9MS 18.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Top Mount Refrigerator Description:
- The "A+" rating means that these units are 25% more energy efficient than an "A" rated model!
Stainless Steel Doors with a Premier Silver Cabinet
Tropical Climate Class
Adaptive Defrost Control
- Limits the defrost cycle based on usage and climate conditions, resulting in better temperature maintenance and energy efficiency.
SpillSafe Glass Refrigerator Shelves
- Prevent spills from expanding and also glide out for effortless access to items placed in the back.
Sliding SpillSafe Glass Refrigerator Shelf (Shelves)
- These shelves prevent spills from expanding and also glide out for effortless access to items placed in the back.
Half-Width SpillSafe Glass Refrigerator Shelves
SpillSafe Glass Refrigerator Shelf
Fresh-Lok Hydrator Bins with Humidity Control
Fixed Refrigerator Door Bin(s)
Extra Large Refrigerator Door Bin(s)
Covered Dairy Compartment
Tall Bottle Retainers
Hanging Can/Bottle Rack(s)
- Conveniently store your cans or bottles in the suspended can rack. You do not have to use valuable shelf space for your cans or bottles.
Wire Freezer Shelf
Frigidaire GLTP20V9MS 18.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Top Mount Refrigerator Specifications:
Net Height (cm): 165.1
Net Width (cm): 76.2
Net Depth (cm): 75.9
Euro Energy Rating: A+
Climate Class: T
Cantilevered SpillSafe Shelves: 1
Cantilevered Slide-Out SpillSafe Shelves: 3
Fixed Glass Shelves: 1
Humidity Controlled Crisper: 2
Adjustable Door Bins - Large: 4
Door Bins - Extra Large: 1
Adjustable Wire Freezer Shelves: 1
Tilt-out Freezer Door Bins: 1
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.